Saturday, October 8, 2011

Big Anklevich Story on . . . YouTube?

I was messing around on YouTube today, watching interviews, when I stumbled across something I didn't know existed: a production of one of Big's short stories, "Breaking and Entering," produced by Scott Pigg. He posted a couple of instructional videos on his edit of the story "Whelp," and as a bonus, put up his production of B&E. It also included a bit of our shenanigans whilst recording it.
We have four or five very short tales we've written that Big and I will send out to potential producers or voice actors, and this was one of them. I can't figure out why our own voices would be on there, unless Scott said he didn't want to perform the characters, just edit it. But it was really well-done, and a nice surprise on a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment