Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rish Performs "Kalin" (Dumarest 4) by E.C. Tubb on Audible

It was a long time coming, but the fourth "Dumarest of Terra" book is now available. 
Originally published in 1969, in this adventure, Earl Dumarest travels to a trio of planets, still looking for the mythical Planet Earth, and ends up falling in love once again.  This time, it's with Kalin, a red-haired beauty who can see the future.   

I really do my darnedest on these Sci-Fi adventures, and it would be nice to know someone out there appreciates them.  You can find the book at this link: http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fantasy/Kalin-Audiobook/B00I08B7CE/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1391109297&sr=1-1

This was the second-to-last book in my contract, and the last book is already recorded and waiting for production changes.  I'm not sure what happens after that.  Maybe I should grab up five more and produce them throughout 2014.  Maybe I should try my hand on something else, a series with less than thirty books in it.

Time will tell.

Rish Outfield, Audiobook Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment