Friday, February 28, 2014

Rish narrates "The Infinite Onion" on The Way of the Buffalo podcast

I recently got to read a short story called "The Infinite Onion" over on the Way of the Buffalo podcast.  It's a tale written by David Steffen about parallel universes, and that old adage about a million monkeys at a million typewriters, and what would happen if you observed them for a million years.

And "buffalo" is one of those words I am physically incapable of spelling correctly.  I can't really say why.* 

Here's the link: http://wayofthebuffalopodcast.blogspot.com/2014/02/fiction-infinite-onion-by-david-steffen.html

Anyway, it's a very short story with a killer premise, and I hope David considers expanding the heck out of it someday, so he can explore it in more detail, maybe write a whole book around it.

I also hope that there's no such thing as Hell.  Because an infinite onion would probably be waiting for me.

Rish Outfield

*Nor should I tell Hugh O'Donnell, who manages Way of the Bufalo, and was kind enough to ask me to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment