Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rish's voice in "The Swamp"

Rish here. I've been able to do a lot of auditions lately for audio dramas and fullcast podcasts (which are two different things, but are sadly considered the same by the Parsec Awards). One that just went up was "The Swamp" over at Lightning Bolt Theater of the Mind.

I do the part of Detective Davidson. There were a pair of detectives in the auditions, (a "good cop" and a "bad cop"), and the mean one seemed like more fun to me. Upon reflection, perhaps "bad cop" isn't accurate. More like, nasty, unfeeling, gigantic douchebag cop.

It's forty-four minutes long, which I know from recent experience is a hell of a lot of work. They always do a good job over there, and Tanja Milojevic is as cool as she is difficult to pronounce (they also did the "Buffy" podcast I'm really looking forward to hearing). Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment