Here's the link: http://www.sfsignal.com/archives/2014/12/podcast-spotlight-dunesteef/
It's pretty awesome that we were featured on any blog or website, especially one that's not hate-motivated. But these guys have won two Hugo Awards, one for Best Fanzine, and one for Best Fancast, and I think, legally, you cannot shake a stick at that.
According to David Steffen, the best shows were, as follows:
- “This Must be the Place” by Elliott Bangs
- “Hang Up and Try Again” by Derek L. Palmer
- “The Day Hypnotism Died” by Kevin David Anderson
- “The Short Life and Slow Death of Timmy Van Lowe” by Bryan Lincoln
- “Peacemaker, Peacemaker, Little Bo Peep” by Jason Sanford
- “Anakoinosis” by Tobias S. Buckell
- “Überman” by John Medaille
- “Plague Birds” by Jason Sanford
- “Saying Goodbye” by Christopher Munroe
- “The Dead of Tetra Manna” by Mark L.S. Stone
- “Whelp” by Damon Shaw
- “Tattletale” by Christopher Fisher
- “Tupac Shakur and the End of the World” by Sandra McDonald
- “Good Day” by Saul Lemerond
- “Open Twenty-Four Hours” by Edward McKeown
"From the Bowels It Came" by B.D. Anklevich, "Journey Into . . . Uranus" by Marshal Latham, and
"Cat Lovers Burn Hardest (In Hell)" by Rish Outfield.
But hey, that's just me.