Saturday, September 6, 2014

Rish's voice on Pseudopod

I noticed today that the next Netflix disc coming to me is Showtime's 2007 adaptation of James Triptree Junior's "The Screwfly Solution." It occurred to me that Pseudopod was going to present that as an episode (and that I had a small part in it) sometime. I went over there, and discovered it's already available.


Presented as their 400th episode, "Screwfly" is a timelessly disturbing story about a plague that spreads across the world, causing men to despise females of the species . . . and murder them. As you can guess, it's not a tale for the Hallmark Channel crowd.

They chose to do it in fullcast (for some reason), and I have a very minor role in the thing, but sometimes, that's good enough. 

Check it out at: http://pseudopod.org/2014/08/22/pseudopod-400-the-screwfly-solution/  If you dare.

Rish

No comments:

Post a Comment