Friday, May 17, 2013

Rish Performs "Killer Advice" Over On Audible

Rish here.  As I mentioned a week or two back, I auditioned for and got the job to narrate two stories by Kristine Kathryn Rusch.  The first was "Case of the Vanishing Boy," which was quite short.  The second was longer, was called "Killer Advice," and is now available for purchase over at Audible.com.

This even has cover art with my name on it, which makes me smile inside.

"Killer Advice" is a mystery story set on a space station.  There are several characters, each of which get their own POV chapters.  A ship docks after a series of unfortunate deaths onboard, and everyone leaves the ship . . . then the deaths continue.  I suppose this could be classified as a Detective story (as could the other one I read), but I don't think I had ever read a Science Fiction Mystery before now. 

Ms. Rusch's writing skills are really developed, and I really appreciated her talent as I performed this one.  Maybe you will too, if you want to check it out at this link: http://www.audible.com/pd/ref=sr_1_1?asin=B00CAXWUHG&qid=1366481006&sr=1-1

Rish Outfield, Advice Killer

No comments:

Post a Comment