Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Thirteen Nights are coming!

I believe I mentioned it before, but starting on the nineteenth, Big and I are presenting "The Thirteen Nights of Halloween," wherein we're going to try our darndest to put out a podcast a day in observance of my/our favorite holiday.

We've already recorded a couple of these, and honestly, this is going to be a disaster.  But hey, that's just par for the course with me, so I don't see any reason to change our plans.

It's not too late to send us a donation as a way of encouraging us to make sure this doesn't peter out after two or three episodes.  Heck, maybe Big even stuck the donation button here to make it easier.

Even if you can't donate, I hope you join us, and have a good time.  You never know if this Halloween will be your last.

The Dunesteef Boys

P.S.  Actually, I do know, and yes, this will be somebody's last one.  Just a friendly heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment