Friday, August 21, 2020

Check Out My Reading of "Star Wars Sequel" Part I

 

Over on Marshal Latham's "Star Wars: Delusions of Grandeur" podcast, I got half of one of my 2020 New Year's Resolutions done.  It was an idea I had last year, when I came across a copy of Leigh Brackett's revised first draft of "Star Wars Sequel," the screenplay she wrote based on George Lucas's story as a follow-up to STAR WARS.

I found it fascinating, in both the similarities and the differences to THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and while I intended to summarize it in a single episode, I ended up simply reading the whole thing, which will take two episodes at least.  Check it out RIGHT HERE.

Perhaps you too will find it interesting, if not, might I suggest you go over personally and apologize to Lord Vader.

While you're at it, you can support me on Patreon HERE, and/or support Marshal's Patreon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment