Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Marshal And Rish Talk About The Warcraft Movie

Rish here.  A couple of months back, Marshal Latham and I did an episode of his podcast discussing Steven Spielberg's DUEL.  It was a sort of test run on a show we were considering where we talked about a movie, good or bad.  I preferred bad.

Well, the next episode is out now.  It's the first installment in a stand-alone podcast series called Outfield Excursions (in keeping with Marshal's traveling theme).  He's releasing it on the Journey Into... page in conjunction with a new Patreon he's starting.  The movie in question is 2006's WARCRAFT, directed by Duncan Jones.


These projects are pretty time-consuming, as I well know, and Marshal continues to do a bang-up job with the editing.  I encourage you to go to THIS LINK to listen to the episode, and if you enjoy it, journey on over to THIS LINK and support the guy on Patreon.

In the future, he'll allow the Patrons to vote on which movie we discuss next, and I've already got a couple ("I heard it was so bad I never actually saw it") films in mind.  Check it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment