Thursday, May 31, 2018

Rish Narrates "Cram Time" On Starship Sofa

So, I got to perform a short story on a podcast, and I thought it turned out well.

Written by Konstantine Paradias, "Cram Time" is a very tongue-in-cheek tale of a couple of students at a school based on H.P. Lovecraft's worlds, and the hijinks they get up to trying to undo the damage that one misused Necronomicon spell causes.

Feel free to check it out over at the Hugo Award-winning StarShip Sofa.


I can heartily recommend the short story, though I admittedly have a bias.  One of the main characters hails from the sunken city of R'lyeh* (from ye olde Cthulhu Mythos), and I decided to give him a fun accent.  The performance was actually a lot harder than most of the stories I do for podcasts.  But if they were all easy, I guess I would never get better.

Check it out at THIS LINK!

Rish "Ingrate Old One" Outfield

*Hoo boy, it was no fun to figure out how to say that word, or worse, the language R'lyehian.  Luckily, my boy Norm Sherman used it in a song, so I appropriated that pronunciation.  Thanks, Norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment