Friday, January 13, 2017

Rish's First Audio Collection

Hey kids, currently available exclusively on Audible.com is "The Calling: The Audio Fiction of Rish Outfield Volume One." 

It's a collection of a dozen or so short stories, narrated by me, and all together in one place.  It also includes a couple of irritating pieces unavailable anywhere else (I believe this was Big's idea, who used to tell me I was wasting my time when I'd write microfiction, unless, as he put it, "you put it into a story collection as a sort of bonus track").


The collection includes an Introduction and:

Stormy Weather  
A Difficult Age
The Cemetery Tale 
Lost and Found 
Brighted 
MagiClaw 
Unconventional 
Sleeptalkin' Gal 
Passing Notes 
Last Night of Freedom 
Trick 
Memory Lane 
The Calling 

 The tiny stories are in italics.

 My pal Gino Moretto created the cover for me . . . and look at that little "volume 1."  What do you think of that?   I will one day get to work on the next volume, trying to include older and brand-new recordings.

In the meantime, check it out if you get the notion.  I know you'll get to like it if you give a chance now.

 Yeah, that was from The Locomotion, what about it?

 Rish Outfield, Audio Dork

1 comment:

  1. Got it, loving it. There's stuff in it I never would have heard if not for this collection, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete