Thursday, March 24, 2016

Rish's Story "Lost & Found" Available on Amazon and Audible

I recently resolved to publish more of my work, and at least try to get some of those "lost" stories out of my Magical Notebooks and make them available to purchase.  This month's entry is "Lost & Found."



It tells the story of ten year old Will Choner, who has an unusual ability, one he has been forbidden to use.  One day, his Uncle Armin comes to the house, hoping Will will use his power to find a lost girl.  But first he has to convince Will's mother to let her son try.

You can find it for sale on Amazon it at this link.  Or, if you want it in audio, I narrate the story over at Audible at this other link.

I think the story is pretty good.  Maybe you would too.  Let me know if you dig it, and would like a second tale involving Will.  I currently have no plans to write a follow-up, but stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment