Sunday, September 27, 2015

Rish's Voice in "Night Delivery" on Campfire Radio Theater

Lucky me, I was approached to be the voice of the main character in John Ballentine's new episode of Campfire Radio Theater "Night Delivery," and having so enjoyed voicing Old Jim on "R.I.P." last year, I was happy to sign on.  It felt not so much as a character, but as if I was playing a version of myself.


I play Dustin James, who gets a job as a radio DJ in the 1980's, when he discovers there might be something weird going on with his late night shift, or maybe the radio station itself.  He meets a beautiful young woman, and at one point gets a stack of records with a warning on them: Do not play backwards.   Three guesses as to what he does next.

Check it out at this here LINK, or go to Campfireradiotheater dot Podbean and listen to them all (like I did).

1 comment:

  1. GREAT Story... Rish does an amazing job in this really well produced piece!! Very chilling.

    ReplyDelete