Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rish on "Cast of Wonders"

Friend-of-the-show Graeme Dunlop has a young person-friendly Fantasy podcast called "Cast of Wonders" podcast (www.castofwonders.org). Graeme also has a crazy person-friendly fantasy about Angela Lansbury and a bottle of Wesson oil, but that's beside the point. Anyway, on his show, he's put up three readings of the same poem, "Eggs Under Moon" by Elizabeth Barette, and one of those readings was by yours truly.

Yes, a poem. I know I've gone over this before, but I know so little about poetry, that Big had to stand over my shoulder, telling me how to read it. Even so, it might be interesting to hear how three different people interpret the same words.

And if you listen closely, I think you'll hear Big in there as well.

Rish Wordsworth Outfield

P.S. Maybe that Lansbury fantasy is more my bag than Graeme's.

No comments:

Post a Comment