Thursday, June 13, 2024

The Female Protagonist Speaks!

Rish here.  All four versions of my "Female Protagonist" collection are available to purchase.


I'm not great at promoting my own work, but this is a collection of stories with girl or women main characters (and the first volume, at that), which include Once again, the contents of this particular collection are "A Lovely Singing Voice," "Roll With The Changes," "Office Visit," "A Gallon A Day," "Run Away," "Creature Feature," "My Funny Valentine," "Winter Break," and "Remember the Future," as well as their author's notes (if people enjoy listening to them).

Plus, it's the only place I'll be releasing my performance of "A Gallon A Day," since it's a first person female story (which may sound odd, though I do do my best).

The audio version is over nine hours long, and it's available HERE on Audible.


If you'd rather buy it for a Kindle, phone, or tablet, it's HERE

If you prefer a paperback version, go HERE.  

And for the crazy ones, there's a hardcover available HERE.

Thanks for looking (and listening)!

No comments:

Post a Comment