Monday, October 23, 2023

Rish Performs "The Raucous Depths Abide" on Kaleidocast

 

Rish here.  I've got another reading up at New York's Kaleidocast.  Sam Schreiber sent us a couple of stories back in the Dunesteef days, so it was a pleasure to get to record his story "And the Raucous Depths Abide" for Kaleidocast.  Of course, they commission their episodes so far in advance (I believe this one came to me in September or October of 2022) that I could barely remember the plot--something about two alien machines that come to earth to observe our evolution, only to have one lose its mind and become a threat.

It's packaged as a double-feature with a story called The Tallest Doll in New York City, so that sounds like a win-win to me.  You can check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment