Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Rish's Voice on HorrorAddicts' "The Living Room"


Rish here.  This HorrorAddicts dialogue job was a fun assignment.  My voice can be heard in "The Living Room" by Amanda Leslie.  In it, I voice a paranormal investigator, one with a reality show ("Ghosts: Believe It"), and a Catholic priest, performing some kind of cleansing.*  But . . . Emerian Rich only sent me the bit of the story with my lines in it (so if you want to go to THIS LINK, we can find out what the story's about together).

*Both this and the next episode have Latin in them, and I never know how to pronounce Latin.  But whenever I hear it in movies, it sounds so much like Italian, that I tend to deliver it the exact same way (except, since it's a dead language, there are fewer people noticing when I mispronounce something than if I did it in Spanish or Italian . . . or French, where I mispronounce everything).

No comments:

Post a Comment