Sunday, June 26, 2022

Rish Performs "Man-size In Marble" on Tales of Terror

Rish here.  You know me, right?  You know that, if somebody asked, I'd do a story reading for them for free, as long as they gave me time to get it done.  But recently, Tales of Terror contacted me to perform "Man-size In Marble," a short story I'd never heard before.  And when I looked it up, and found that it was written by Edith Nesbit, well, between you and me . . . I probably would've paid them to narrate it.

A year or so ago, I had no idea who E. Nesbit was.  And then I got to reading her short stories, and now, well, I'm so much a fan that I am considering putting out a collection of my readings of her stories, in case anybody's interested, even if it profits me nothing.  Because wow, these stories really, really speak to me.  Check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment